Thursday, June 5, 2008

Up and Running

So, I came back from California to two wonderful surprises: Mega Man X3 was waiting with my mail, as was a replacement cooling fan for an XBox. I tried X3 out, it's damn hard. I've only been able to take out two bosses so far, and I still can't figure out how to get any of the substantial upgrades (managed to stumble upon 3 heart tanks and a subtank, but no upgrade chambers and none of the summonable armors that are in X3). I don't like the music nearly as much, however, even though the graphics are pretty nasty. They get kind of annoying after awhile, which is a shame, since it takes you so much time repetitively blowing s*** up in order to get anywhere.

My new fan is installed and I'm about to test it, thinking I'll play some Destroy All Humans 2, get with the people zapping. Look forward to a preview article of Spore and future updates about Mega Man and other SNES games.

No comments: