Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Agenda

So, the main focus of Gametopia, for now, is going to be vintage games. This may sound strange, and many of you will be perplexed. The reason for this is that I have a Super Nintendo sitting in front of me, along with an X-Box (sadly out of commission at the moment), a Sega Genesis, an original Gameboy (the gray one, OG-status), a 3DO, and a Playstation. As you can guess, this is an opportunity I shant ignore.

We'll start with SNES games, it's kind of hooked up to my tv, so it seems only natural, but we can move onto just about anything that strikes my fancy. For now I've limited comments to blog members only because I don't want flamers to damage my frail self-esteem before we get the ball rolling, but I'll be changing that. Please, by all means, make requests of me, I will be picking up more and more games as my disposable income increases.

Oh, and for you 'elitists' with your fancy Wiis and 360s and PS3s, I'll be posting those games soon, but since I'm poor and don't own one myself I'll be 'borrowing' them from friends and I won't be quite as able to take requests. Army of Two I think I can review soon though, so look for that.

Good gaming!

No comments: